LaBell Exchange delivers highly reliable call center services designed to meet the needs of Southern California's service-based businesses, such as plumbers, heating and air conditioning contractors, window cleaners, roofers, towing companies, janitorial services/cleaning companies, delivery companies, security contractors, landscapers, and waterproofing companies. We have nearly 40 years of experience and experts in customizing our phone answering and/or voicemail packages to improve their image, profitability, and efficiency. These packages can be adapted to include 24-hour live operator service, voicemail forwarding, advanced messaging, radio dispatching, scheduling, bilingual (English/Spanish) customer service, client screening, inbound telemarketing, call routing, voicemail trees, advance message delivery, and more.
At LaBell Exchange, we pride ourselves on consistently delivering the industry's best value in voicemail and live operator services. In fact, our phone answering services have won the Association of TeleServices International (ATSI) Award for Excellence seven years in a row. This prestigious award is based upon a six-month evaluation of our response time, accuracy, courtesy, and overall service. As such, our clients can trust us to treat their customers with respect and to expertly handle all of their telephone answering needs. Our prices are very affordable for businesses of every size and are available on a month-to-month basis.
Call today and learn more about why we offer the most-trusted call center services in Los Angeles, Orange, San Diego, and Riverside Counties. On-site consultations are free.
Our Service Business Call Center Services Can Include:
- 24-Hour Telephone Answering Services
- Advanced Message Delivery (Via Text, Fax, or Email)
- After-Hours Answering Services & Emergency Dispatching
- Bilingual Customer Service (English & Spanish)
- Call Batching
- Call Routing (Via Cell or Existing Radio System)
- Call Recording & Reporting (# of Calls, Duration, FAQs, Etc.)
- Call Screening
- Client Intake & Processing
- Customized Service Scripts & Hold Prompts
- Event Registration/RSVPs
- Lead Capturing/Inbound Telemarketing
- Operator Assisted Voicemail
- Priority Queues
- Surveying & Poll Intake
- Virtual Receptionist Services
- Local or 1-800 Phone Lines
- And More